We love our dogs, but when a vicious dog bites or attacks, it is no longer a friend. According to the CDC, 800,000 individuals will seek medical treatment for dog bites each year. Young children are the most endangered age group, as they represent roughly half of the victims. Of those 800,000 people, 386,000 of them will need emergency medical treatment and 16 of them will die from injuries inflicted by a dog bite or attack.
RedStone Law will immediately:
- Investigate the accident on your behalf, which may include taking scene photos, interviewing witnesses to the attack, interviewing neighbors about the dog’s history and prior behavior, etc.;
- Gather all of the relevant evidence from the dog owner, including veterinary records, prior incidences of vicious behavior by the dog, etc.;
- Collect your medical records and, if necessary, hire medical and damages experts to help explain the nature and extent of your injuries and any future treatment required;
- Handle all of the necessary paperwork and negotiations with the insurance company;
- Ensure you receive maximum compensation possible for pain and suffering, medical bills, lost wages, scarring, etc.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation where we discuss your case at length, advise you of your legal rights, and answer any questions that you have. During the consultation, we will go over your case at length, advise you of your legal rights, and happily answer any questions that you have. If your injuries prevent you from coming to our office, we will gladly come to you. We also offer virtual consultations online. This firm understands the devastating physical, mental, emotional, and financial impact a dog bite or attack has on a family. We work tirelessly to ensure you receive justice and maximum compensation. All dog bite and attack cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, so we only get paid if we recover money for you and your family.