Premises liability law addresses the responsibility of landowners and land occupiers for injuries or deaths that occur on their land. Premises liability cases arise in a variety of contexts, including:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall cases in stores, parking lots, and sidewalks.
- Injuries or deaths that occur on another’s property because of the failure to use reasonable measures to prevent crimes
- Injuries or deaths of children due to dangerous playgrounds or hidden dangers on another’s property
- Injuries or deaths of persons working on property owned or occupied by another
- Exposure to toxic or hazardous substances
RedStone Law helps people who have been injured or lost a loved one under these circumstances. If you would like to speak with us about a potential premises liability claim, please contact us online or anytime at 931-444-6920 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. During the consultation, we will go over your case at length, advise you of your legal rights, and happily answer any questions that you have. The firm works on a contingency fee basis, so it costs no money to hire us and we only get paid if we recover money for you.